As I have pointed out in previous articles, The "New World Order" Beast relies on our participation in its worthless paper currency to accomplish its objectives. If everyone in the United States refused to accept Federal Reserve Notes as "legal-tender", it would have the effect of "de-legitimizing" their political, cultural and economic powers overnight.
You see, the Satanic Psychopaths rely on the interest we pay on their Federal Reserve Notes to fund their agenda. If we refuse to use those notes, they will quickly run out of resources. If the American people truly want to take America back, this is the way to do it.
I recommend that we start with our surplus. This should be much easier than trying to convert our everyday exchanges into gold and silver transactions. I have a plan for that as well, but, lets start by depleting their investment pool.
In short, look at the following dollar based assets:
1. Life Insurance policies with cash values.
2. Deferred Annuities
3. Variable Life Insurance policies with cash values
4. Deferred Variable Annuities.
5. Your cash contributions to 401Ks
7. Lump sum Pension Plan distributions.
8. Certificates of deposit
9. Stocks and Bonds
10. Money Market Accounts.
Since this money is out of circulation anyway, it makes sense to start here with the conversion process. Obviously, it makes sense to keep enough cash around for your normal monthly transactions. I recommend 6-12 months of your monthly living expenses. As you use your cash surplus, you can replace it with income or the liquidation of small portions of your gold and silver investments.
The results of this program would be extremely productive for a variety of reasons:
1. The global elite would loose their power over our collective assets.
2. You would benefit from the skyrocketing prices of gold and silver as the dollar continues its death spiral.
3. You will not be effected when the stock market collapses yet again in the next few weeks or months.
4. You will not be effected by corporate debt or poor earnings.
5. You will not be effected by inflation or deflation as precious metals have historically always held their value (even in the last Great Depression).
6. Your hard earned savings and retirement will no longer be accessible to the liars and thieves.