Canada to Surrender its Sovereignty to NWO under proposed law.
By Dee Nicholson for Paul Drockton:
Now that the Canadian Parliament is back in session, the rebirth of Bill C-6 looms large on the horizon, bringing with it a threat that belies its benign- sounding formal name, “The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act”. The bill, pushed hard by the government in its last session, but abandoned when Parliament was prorogued, is due to be reintroduced within weeks.
C-6’s language is a constitutional nightmare: within it are eight blatant violations, ranging from warrantless search and seizure to being guilty until proven innocent, in a complete diversion from due process of law, all based on the opinion of a Health Canada inspector, and adjudicated by the Health Minister. However, as dire the portents of these breaches of the Constitution are, they pale in comparison to the catastrophic effects of Sections 2 and 14, which make Canadians “subject to the dictates of foreign authorities”… authorities which are unnamed and undefined, but may include governments and associations. (Read trade groups, WTO, WHO, NAFTA, etc.)
What that means, in plain English, is that if a group to which Canada is signatory decides to adopt a standard which violates Canadian law, that standard must be adopted, regardless of existing law, because these groups are not social clubs, as the WTO says on its website:
“The WTO Agreement is a treaty – the international equivalent of a contract. It is self-evident that in an exercise of their sovereignty, and in pursuit of their own respective national interests, the Members of the WTO have made a bargain. In exchange for the benefits they expect to derive as Members of the WTO, they have agreed to exercise their sovereignty according to the commitments they have made in the WTO Agreement.”
Just one of those little things they failed to wave under our noses before signing us up for foreign control of our sovereign laws, a fait accompli that is only now becoming apparent.
What’s curious is that nobody seems to want to talk about it: it is the penultimate elephant in the living room. But the effect of these seemingly-beneficial agreements is, in fact, the foundation -- by stealth -- of global governance.
When Prime Minister Stephen Harper spoke in Davos a while back, he spoke of “enlightened sovereignty”. His hearts-and-flowers definition of that term included phrases like “the rising tide must lift all boats, not just our own”, and “we have to govern our sovereignty according not only to what is good for us, but what’s good for everybody.” How humane of him.
What he fails to point out, however, is that in order to reach that objective, and define what is “good for everybody”, there must be an international platform to decide for all. Unless my eyes deceive me, that means a platform of global governance of national sovereignties forming, piecemeal, all over the place. And each nation has one vote at the table; one guy to represent the entire nation, against all the others. In the WTO, that’s one vote to 193. You, the elector, don’t get a vote, and what you think plays no part whatever in the decision the group makes.
Think I’m kidding?
“Enlightened sovereignty” is the harbinger of the global government we’ve all heard about, the “New World Order” described by Bush the First nearly 20 years ago, on September 11, 1991. Because first-world nations have gone treaty-crazy in the past century, we are all bound together by international contracts which create obligations upon us all, obligations which till now have not appeared onerous, but rather sat on the back burner, simmering.
Somebody just cranked the heat: the London Daily Mail reported recently that the European Union is arranging to take over the economic policy of Britain. This means that Britons will no longer have any say in their own economy, but will rather be “subject to the dictates of foreign authorities.”
Sound familiar? It ought to, because it’s exactly what is lurking in the language of Bill C-6.
It’s exactly the sort of enforcement one would expect from the language on the WTO website as quoted above, and it’s the same thing spoken of by Stephen Harper when he mentions “enlightened sovereignty”.
Connect those dots, and what you see is as plain as the nose on your face: it is the destruction of nations in favour of trade, benefitting multinational corporations who consult with and direct the actions of governments all over the world. It is fascism, which Italian dictator Benito Mussolini aptly named “corporatism”, because it is governance at the whim of big business, not by or for the people.
While we lay sleeping, we are losing our sovereign right to make our own laws. The “elites” of the world are accomplishing this by convincing us that in order to get along with each other, we needed these agreements, instead of our own honour, good will, and a firm handshake.
Unless the patriots of the world stand together and say no, prepare to say goodbye to your democracy: it was nice while it lasted.
I was given the following vision while praying about the hidden and open corruption that now holds such a great influence within the state of Utah. I saw:
1. Innocent children being abused and forced to participate in Satanic Rituals from birth. Blood sacrifices and Evil were practiced at night, while the same evil paraded as righteousness during the day. Black robes at night, white ones by day. I saw that many had come to judge after their eyes and their ears. These were deceived and led into dark paths as a result. I saw that evil men mocked and polluted the sanctuaries of the righteous with their abominations.
2. High level pedophiles involved in the management of government and business, were also involved in creating and selling child pornography, gross sexual perversions, and bloody acts of violence against innocent children. Neither the handicapped nor the disabled were spared from their abuses. I saw a flood of filth spewing forth from the halls of government and commerce. I saw their plotting and scheming against each other and the righteous.
I saw that the righteous were slandered and libelled. I saw that some were murdered, others destroyed financially, and many caught in the deepest darkness of despair. I saw many of the noble and righteous were driven out from among the people.
3. I saw The Secret Combination rejoicing in victory at the the advances made by the homosexual agenda. I felt Soddom and Gommorah is no longer the goal, but a reality, much to the consternation of the righteous and the oppressed. I saw the cries of the widows, the divorcees and the orphans. I witnessed the corruption of the courts, law enforcement, and politicians. Turning aside justice for monetary or political gain.
4. I saw a great darkness covering the land and gross darkness covered the minds of the people. Many of which, spent their time on worthless amusements, lusting after their neighbors wives or possessions, or in taking advantage of their neighbors.
5. I saw a river of narcotics flowing into the state and surrounding areas. I saw the crimes that resulted. I witnessed the victims, which extended far beyond the addict. Victims of crime. Parents, mourning for their children, husbands mourning for their wives and children mourning for their mothers. I saw cash pass from hand to hand until it became impossible to identify or prosecute the leading drug-runners.
6. I witnessed a great pollution over the city of Las Vegas and the State of Nevada, spreading north until it covered much of the State of Utah.
I asked God if there was no hope. I saw the faces of the righteous, walking humbly among the wicked. Turning the other cheek and suffering in silence. I heard their prayers to God and the prayers of their families. I saw them crying out, night and day, for deliverance.
I then saw the following:
1. There was a major earthquake that destroyed the new LDS Conference Center and split the church office building in two. I saw that many within the conspiracy were slain by the earthquake(s?) as well as those who say, "Your cause is just, but I cannot do anything for you or I will offend those which provide my living."
2. I saw that God would indeed cleanse the inner vessel first, and then the outer one. I saw new volcanoes emerge in the Salt Lake and Utah County areas.
3. I saw that the poor were exalted and the rich made low.
4. I saw a plague sweep through Salt Lake City and Utah County. It consisted of purple blotches outlined in red with a white pustule in the center. I saw that many had survived the earthquake, but would not humble themselves or repent of their evils, were smitten by the plague. I saw the dead fill the streets.
5. Still the wicked hardened their hearts and would not repent. These became even more viscious and evil in their actions. Boasting that they would drink the blood of the righteous, they created many devices against them, but all of these failed. I saw a line in the sand, and heard God's voice state that the wicked would not pass.
6. I saw Chinese, Russian and South American troops patrolling the streets of Salt Lake City.
7. I saw that the righteous were, for the most part, preserved during these afflictions. I also felt that many would also die as witnesses of God and that their blood, shed unjustly, would stand as justification for the judgements poured out against the wicked.