Important! Starting Monday, June 13, 2011, the Paul Drockton Radio Program will Start at 2 PM Pacific, 3 Mountain, 4 Central, 5 Eastern and run for two full hours on Renseradio.com (Click on the Windows Media Player to listen)
Behind the expensive suits and the talking heads and the constant reassurances there is a simple truth. The Stock Market is and has always been a suckers game. I discovered this on my own when, as a manager for Farmers Insurance, I was required to get licensed as a Registered Principal. I quickly acquired my series 6, 63 and 26.
Unfortunately for Farmers, I lost some money in the .com bubble and realized that gold and silver were much better investments. While other managers were pushing their agents to sell variable annuities, mutual funds and variable life insurance policies, I was teaching my agents to focus on fixed, interest bearing products.
My agents, thanks to my expertise and management skills, were some of the highest producing agents in the company. One of the facts that lead to my recognition as a President's Council manager and numerous other awards.
Yet, Farmers was displeased. instead of doing what was best for the client in the long run, they were getting people that trusted them for good, conservative financial advise, to dump their life savings into the Wall Street perpetual black hole.
Those that listened to my advice back then, which was buy gold and silver, and stay in interest sensitive products, never lost a penny.
Consider the following:
1. The S&P 500 is a big barrel of money. When the money gets to a certain level, the Psychopaths drain it off. In order to get it to a certain level, you have to buy the B.S. and turn your life savings over to them.
2. Only a few insiders actually buy and sell stocks. These institutional investors and market makers bring the market down by selling stock into the market.
3. The S&P 500 represents 75 cents of every dollar invested in the stock market. That means 500 company stocks to sell when they want the market to crash. Not that hard to accomplish when you think about it.
4. The other branch of the Satanic Psychopaths catch all that falling money buy buying Put Options against the S&P. AS the S&P goes down, they are capturing all of that lost wealth.
5. My Clients have made anywhere from 20-50% returns over the last week by also shorting the stock market. One client made $2400 profit from a $3500 investment. Can your stock broker do that? If so, why aren't they doing it? Instead, they are standing idly by while you lose money.
To quote one client: "You are an angel, Paul. An angel from God. Thank you!"
6. The big collapse is still a week or more away. Options I recommend don't expire till November 19. If the market drops during that time period, you sell your options and pocket the profit.
To donate to this site also email me and I will send you a link.
Gold and Silver will soon become unavailable. If you are waiting for the collapse to buy your physical metals you are making a very serious mistake. Prices are being brutally suppressed while the Satanists steal the 4.56 trillion dollars invested in the S&P 500. They can't afford to have high precious metals prices luring sheeple out of the stock market.
10/6/11 Recommendations: (Same as Yesterday). You might have to wait a few days to make a profit because of the "sucker's rally" now taking place. No worries. We have until November....
DIS: Disney - Uncle Walt always talked about giving something back to the community. Buy the November 26.00 Put.
TWX: Time Warner- Do it for Jane Fonda, America's most notorious traitor. Every dollar you take away from Ted Turner is one less dollar he can donate to his globalist causes. Buy the November 28.00 Put
ZURN: Zurich Financial Services, owner of Farmers Insurance. Farmers, as you know, has a very special place in my heart (or was that my back?). Unethical, slimy, fill in the expletive. Buy the November 170.00 Put
The market never goes straight down, we are due for another "Suckers Rally". That is why I suggest selling when you make a profit and waiting until the next day before you buy back in. You can't catch every falling penny my friends.
You are about to witness a historic event that will be known as the Stock Market Crash of 2011. In order for the Psychopaths to profit from this event they need the following:
1. Money in the Stock Market. Your money.
2. Insiders and Institutions ready to sell their stocks and create a falling market.
3. Stock Options in place that will grow in value as the market collapses.
As I have stated, money doesn't just disappear. It merely transfers from one hand to another. If you were sitting in a Las Vegas Casino, and the most successful gambler in the world walked in and sat down at the roullette wheel, you would be a fool not to shadow his bets. I don't do Casino gambling, but I do know how to beat the Rothschilds and Rockefellers in their Wall Street Casino. I want you to learn how as well. This, my friends, will be far more enjoyable then standing outside a building with a Protest sign.
1. Open up an online trade account with E-trade or Scott Trade or whoever.
2. Get approved to trade stock options.
3. Fund your online account with a few dollars you can afford to lose. Don't bet the farm!
4. Buy Put Options on the companies I recommend in these articles and on my radio program. My radio program can be heard on Renseradio.com.
5. Get set up today and start trading Monday morning.
You will be placing your bets against companies that are currently being looted, One Put Option controls 100 shares of stock in a company. When the company goes down $1.00, your Option will be worth an additional $100.00.
1. Buy "At the Market" and "To Open" to keep things simple.
2. Buy one dollar or so below the current market price of the stock.
3. Buy the November Option. This gives you until mid-November for the stock to transfer its money to you as it declines.
4. Sell when you make $100 on the Option.
5. Donate 10% to this website by clicking the button above. This is my fee for teaching you. It works on the honor system.