Important! Starting Monday, June 13, 2011, the Paul Drockton Radio Program will Start at 2 PM Pacific, 3 Mountain, 4 Central, 5 Eastern and run for two full hours on Renseradio.com (Click on the Windows Media Player to listen)
Obama stated he would play the race card to win re-election. Here is an interesting string of co-incidences. It appears that a group of young black people were selling cleaning products in Utah (Romney Country) when they were stopped by police and then detained. The detention reportedly lasted 9 hours. The group apparently were soliciting without a permit. Oh, and a white solicitor that claims she was with the group states that a police officer stopped her and then let her go with a warning to be careful. (Source)
Something didn't smell right. I did something that the Utah professional journalists failed to do. I actually researched the company that these individuals work for. It turns out that the company, Advanage, is from Illinois, Obama's home state. (Source)
It also turns out that the company is owned by a black couple named Ruth and Nathan Edwards. (Source)
Ruth appears to have made 2 donations to the Democratic National Committee. One in October of 2010 and one in November of 2010. (Source)
Now, I happen to know a little bit about marketing. If you really want to sell a product, and not just make a racial statement, you make sure that your sales people actually look like and act like the people that they are selling to. Utah is about 98% white (Census)
Now before you start throwing out charges of racism, ask yourself a question. How many white people do Ruth and Nathan Edwards hire in their cleaning products company? Now for a little more information:
1. A similar group of black guys came to my home. My wife chose to not open the door. By the way, she doesn't open the door for any solicitors. Nothing against these guys, but we have had a few people that would like to see me dead try to get into our home. Most were white.
2. I grew up in the Cleveland area, lived in the inner city and worked there helping blacks and whites overcome the influences of gangs and drugs. My wife also worked with both blacks and whites. Sadly, Hollywood and the Music Industry has stereotyped young black people as gangstas and hoods. This is what the white folk in Utah get bombarded with by Obama's buddies in Hollywood.
3. Many white Mormons actually served missions in the inner cities and foreign countries where they were in the minority. I know I did. Two years of being a white guy in a racially different environment can humble you real quick.
4. Others, like myself, also served in the military. I had black room mates, black co-workers and black supervisors. Some were racist. Most were not, and treated me quite well. Some white guys were racist as well, but, overall, most were just trying to do their job.
5. Utah has reported in the news about men (white guys) going door to door and sexually assaulting the inhabitants. (Source)
"Yesterday 25-year-old Brian James Mask was going door-to-door in an American Fork neighborhood. Jean Whaley, who lives in the neighborhood, said, "He was trying to sell magazines or something for points." He knocked on Whaley's door just after 6 p.m. "I just said, 'I'm not interested,' went back in and shut the door," she said.
Shortly after, he knocked on her neighbor's door. American Fork police Sgt. Gregg Ludlow says the man invited himself into the home of the 58-year-old woman when she went to sign a paper. Ludlow says the suspect then physically and sexually assaulted her. "We believe she was pretty much left for dead," Ludlow says." (Ibid)
6. In fact, there have been a reported 95 deaths from door to door solicitors and 350 felonies nationwide. (Source)
Opening the door for any door to door salespeople can indeed be hazardous to your health:
"On September 1, 2010 Ronald E. Kemp a traveling magazine sales agent raped a 13 year old girl in Omaha, Nebraska.
A 24-year-old traveling magazine salesman from Pennsylvania is facing seven to 18 years in prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter. Robert J. Hines admitted he was one of two men who stomped Daniel Willis, 40, to death Dec. 6 2009.
On March 30, 2009 a 78 year old woman in Texas is raped and set on fire by Daniel Deshawn Neal a traveling door-to-door magazine salesman working for a Washington, D.C.-based company called U.D. Management.
The list of crimes goes on and on and on." (Ibid)
This particular group from the Illinois company didn't even follow the laws of the State and Community. They were required to get a permit from the City, which is there to protect the residents from predators that might rape or kill them, posing as door to door salespeople. This is why they were stopped.
"Deputies went to the neighborhood in response to a homeowner's complaint that a salesperson was "extremely aggressive and wouldn't take no for an answer," he said. Residents have had problems with pushy salespeople so the sheriff's office has a zero-tolerance stance for those who work without a county-issued business license.
"We have begun to book these people every time," Edmunds said, adding out-of-state salespeople typically ignore written citations. "It doesn't matter who they are. Race, color, creed, whatever. We book them all." (Source)
Maybe a couple of white Mormon Missionaries should visit the Obamas at home and see if he lets them in. Heck, I'm a white guy, I would like to visit Obama and see if he would like to buy some silver bullion from me. I wonder if, after reading this article, the Democrats will send me an invite. Better yet, I would like President Obama to endorse my business to prove to me and the world that he does not hate white Mormons. Playing the race card is a sword that always cuts both ways.
My advice. Don't do it.
Dear KSL, Deseret News, and other professional media types. This is called "journalism". I know many of you haven't seen it in your lifetimes, and probably wouldn't recognize it if it knocked on your door wearing a sign and calling you by your fuill legal name. You can quote me on this.