So, some guy gets mad at the IRS and runs his plane into a Building that supposedly offices about 190 IRS employees. His suicide note states that he was harassed by the IRS for 16 years because he tried to set up a means of receiving non-taxable income. I have a few questions, and I don't think I am alone on this:
1. Why would a guy target the IRS building when he states in his suicide rant that it was his accountant that screwed up:
"When we received the forms back I was very optimistic that they were in order. I had taken all of the years information to Bill Ross, and he came back with results very similar to what I was expecting. Except that he had neglected to include the contents of Sherylís unreported income; $12,700 worth of it. To make matters worse, Ross knew all along this was missing and I didnít have a clue until he pointed it out in the middle of the audit. By that time, it had become brutally evident that he was representing himself and not me."
Yet, we must assume that his accountant does not have a small plane sticking out of the side of HIS office building.
2. Were there IRS Case Workers Assigned to his particular situation? Names behind the harassment as it were? Once again, I will assume that none of them have a small plane sticking out of the side of their homes or garages.
3. The man identified specific targets. Yet, he doesn't mention any agents by name in his rambling letter. Instead, he cites an IRS code that deals with his status as an employee versus an independent contractor. Again, no specific names.
It seems pretty clear that Joe stack didn't leave too much evidence behind. He burned his house down. This makes it impossible to verify any documents he had in his possession. Pretty convenient, don't you think? Also, he stole a plane. Who was the owner and can we trace him or her to anyone, or company associated with the intelligence community?
1. The Tea Party movement demonstrated that Americans are indeed fed up with the burden of taxation in this country. Now, they could be labeled as potential terrorists and placed on a government "watch list". I would say the biggest beneficiary in all of this would be the IRS and the Globalist Bankers/Illuminati that get paid via the Income Tax.
First, a little history:
"The Revenue Act of 1861 proposed that "there shall be levied, collected, and paid, upon annual income of every person residing in the U.S. whether derived from any kind of property, or from any professional trade, employment, or vocation carried on in the United States or elsewhere, or from any source whatever." This was the first federal income tax.
The 1861 Tax Act was passed but never put in force. Rates under the Act were 3% on income above $800 (equivalent to $115,000 in 2002 dollars), and 5% on income of individuals living outside the U.S." (source)
Note that the tax was a relatively meager amount on people making 115,000 dollars per year and, it was never enforced. I am sure had they tried to enforce it...well. You know. The tax was repealed 10 years later. It is also important to note that, had it been enforced, it would have effected less than 1% of the population.
" in 1894 Congress enacted a flat rate Federal income tax, which was ruled unconstitutional the following year by the U.S. Supreme Court because it was a direct tax not apportioned according to the population of each state. The 16th amendment, ratified in 1913, removed this objection by allowing the Federal government to tax the income of individuals without regard to the population of each State." (Ibid)
But, wait, there is more to the story. Americans were told that the tax would be only used to "soak the rich" and that the average Joe would be unaffected. This was during the "Trust-Busting" days of Teddy Roosevelt and the Standard Oil monopoly. People were angry, and viewed the tax as a way to steal from the rich and give to the poor.
"The Socialist Labor Party advocated a graduated income tax in 1887. The Populist Party "demanded a graduated income tax" in its 1892 platform. The Democratic Party, led by William Jennings Bryan, advocated the income tax law passed in 1894, and proposed an income tax in its 1908 platform." (source)
I wonder if they will ever learn that the rich only steal from less rich. President Taft, a Republican, was the one who got the job done.
"On June 16, 1909, President Taft, in an address to Congress, proposed a 2% federal income tax on corporations by way of an excise tax and a constitutional amendment to allow the previously enacted income tax." (ibid)
The Constitutional Amendment for the Income Tax passed in 1913. Anyway, it was all a pack of lies. The target was never corporations or the wealthy. The real reason why the Federal Income Tax was passed has more to do with the passage of the "Federal Reserve Act" than any other factor.
1. The Federal Reserve Act was also enacted in 1913. In essence, it granted a charter to a private, foreign owned corporation to print our money. It also gave them the privilege of charging 6% interest on every dollar they circulated.
2. the Income tax was enacted to pay the interest on this "foreign owned" currency.
3. Our money is printed by the Treasury Department, which serves as a front for the biggest scam ever imposed on a free people in the history of the world.
4. These Illuminati Bankers now own us and are in the process of dismantling the rest of our Constitution and right to dissent by running false flags like Joe Stack's. They are more than willing to sacrifice one "Stack" for a whole bunch of other stacks.
By labeling the anti-tax movement as a "Terrorist Organization", they are taking away the most effective form of resistance we have against them.
The beatings will stop when the sheep stop their bleatings.