The problem with closed systems is that they grow mold, and eventually make you and everyone around you sick. The major problem in Utah is it's existence as a closed system. Men and women are violently oppressed, stolen from, plundered and otherwise abused by those that claim Ecclesiastical immunity. The Catholic Church is learning its lesson about Ecclesiastical immunity. So is Joe Cannon.
In order for any organization, including a church, to have structural integrity it must first demonstrate obedience to the Rule of Law. That means that all men within the organization, without regard for social status, ancestors, finances, etc, have to be judged equally from the same set of books. Eliminate the "Rule of Law", and you replace it with a tyrannical oligarchy.
Joe Cannon had it all. He was the owner of Geneva Steel. His brother was a Republican Congressman. He was head of the Republican Party in Utah. He was the Editor of the Deseret News, the LDS owned newspaper. However, he made one huge mistake. When my previous employer, Farmers Insurance, decided to terminate Mormon Insurance Agents in Utah, and I fought against them, Joe Cannon chose greed over principal.
His evil intervention cost me my $250,000 per year position, my multi-million dollar marketing company, various million dollar real-estate investments, my son, my health, and my piece of mind. Like Joe Cannon, I too was extremely successful. Unlike Joe Cannon, I always choose principal over money. I could have carried out the will of Farmers Insurance and today I would be a millionaire 10 times over. As the most successful Sales Manager in the company, my star with Farmers Insurance had nowhere to go but up.
Yet, evil is evil. Firing people because of their religious belief is evil, and I wanted nothing to do with it. I am a Mormon, just like Joe Cannon. The difference is, my religion is not my way to an easy paycheck. After filing my criminal complaints with the corrupt Utah legal system, they tried to have me killed in a car accident that totalled my Mercedes ML-320. I have been shot at, gang stalked, vilified and slandered. I still suffer from the numerous injuries they have given me.
Two of my sons were sexually assaulted. Another one was offered 1 million dollars in cash to betray me. When he refused, they held a gun to his face. Later, he was almost killed by a speeding pick-up truck. There are so many other things I could discuss, but this is sufficient to make my point.
You see, I grew up being forced to fight against the odds. I chose to destroy those that were destroying me. With a Just God's help, my personal campaign against my persecutors has been extremely successful.
1. I used my auto-dialers to call every home in Utah County during Congressman Chris Cannon's Republican Primary. As a result, he was soundly defeated by a political unknown.
2. I personally forced Joe Cannon to return $90 million dollars in water shares he had taken from Geneva Steel before he forced the company into bankruptcy. It was because of me that the retirees got their pensions back and creditors got paid.
3. I forced Joe Cannon to resign from his lobbying position after he signed an oath to fully support the advancement of the Homosexual Agenda.
4. I forced Joe Cannon to resign his position as the head of the Utah Republican Party.
5. And now, I have successfully forced Joe Cannon to resign as Editor of the Deseret News. Read the letter I sent to the LDS Church authorities and others here.
My war has been a war based on the American principals of simple self-defense. When faced with a persistent aggressor, we have every right to neutralize the threat. Resignation is one thing, restoration is another. Both are required by Justice. Joe Cannon and his fellow criminals have made no effort at restoration. Until they do, the battle continues.
Its not about the money. Its about right and wrong.