Important! Starting Monday, June 13, 2011, the Paul Drockton Radio Program will Start at 2 PM Pacific, 3 Mountain, 4 Central, 5 Eastern and run for two full hours on Renseradio.com (Click on the Windows Media Player to listen)
Paul Drockton: Failed Derivatives Pay Off Big for Democrats
MF Global had quite a few of the smartest men in the financial industry managing their assets. They also had access to the ultimate insider info, because their CEO, Jon Corzine, was a Federal Reserve Bankster insider. So, how could so many of the nation's brightest make such boneheaded decisions?
Once again I want to emphasize that for every loser in the financial derivatives market, there is an equal and opposite winner, making tons of cash.
Since 70% of the 1500 trillion dollar derivatives market is bets against interest rates going up or down, one would think that the former Chairman of Goldman Sachs would have some kind of clue on what the banksters were doing with interest rates. Some would argue that the loss of $40 billion dollars was a huge mistake. I would argue that there are no mistakes when it comes to the Satanic Psychopaths.
Bad Bets were placed with the intention of losing investor's money. Better yet, with the intention of transferring money from investor accounts, into the hands of the Satanic Psychos that hold the other side of the bet. Yes, thanks to Jon Corzine, some Luciferian Lunatic is $40 billion dollars richer these days.
So are the politicians that know all of the above but are either bribed, compromised or coerced into silence. Yes, that includes those that are running for President. If you are not part of the solution, well, you know the rest.
"According to research by the Center for Responsive Politics, MF Global employees have contributed $408,000 to federal candidates and political parties since 2007. That sum includes $38,000 in donations to President Barack Obama, who is the largest recipient of MF Global employee contributions.
During the 2008 election cycle (the last full cycle before Corzine joined the company), Democrats received 68 percent of MF Global employees' total contributions. But after Corzine joined in 2010, employee contributions shifted even further to the left: A full 97 percent of MF Global-related campaign contributions benefited Democrats during the 2010 cycle. Democrats had maintained that advantage this year, as well, collecting about 94 percent of MF Global employee donations through June." (Source)
To think that the only money politicians have received appears on their campaign finance report would be a very simple-minded assumption indeed. The nice thing about offshore accounts, like the ones created by Mitt Romney's Bain Capital, is that we will never know what the exact payout was to our nations so-called leaders.
"The Los Angeles Times recently revealed Romney utilized shell companies and two offshore tax havens in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands to help eligible investors avoid paying US taxes. The tax-friendly jurisdictions helped attract billions of investment dollars to Bain Capital.
Romney, who’s the wealthiest candidate running for president, still retains an investment in the private equity fund set up on Grand Cayman Island. Campaign disclosure forms show the investment paid him more than $1 million last year in dividends, interest and capital gains." (Source)
The most effective way to protest is not holding up a sign outside of a public building. If you want to hit them where its hurts, then do the following:
1.Get your money out of Mutual Funds, Stocks and Bonds and into Silver Bullion. Silver prices are about to go vertical and you will realize dramatic gains. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Get your money out of the banks and Credit Unions and into physical silver, food and other commodities.
3. I have a few more Consulting openings for those that can afford to risk $3-5,000 dollars on Put Options. Remember, only invest what you can afford to lose. Email me at email@example.com
4. Get your money out of insurance company investments. Remember AIG went broke in 2008. This collapse will make 2008 look like a bump in the road.
Derivatives exposure is estimated at 1000-1500 trillion dollars. The global economy is only 50 trillion.
Get off of the Rothschild Roulette Wheel and into silver bullion by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. I sell both silver and gold and currently have no supply issues. Delivery is still 2 weeks or less. For current priceing, Email me at email@example.com
2. You should be shorting the market with the psychos. I do consult for a fee. email me for more info.
3. If you can't move your money into physical precious metals then move your money into a money market fund.
4. Drain your cash values on your life insurance policies and annuities. Convert to physical metals. Insurance companies will not survive the economic collapse.
5. Buy food while it is still cheap. A year's supply. Also heirloom seeds.
6. Allicin C kills all bacteria, virus's, fungus and biological agents. It also stores extremely well for a long time without losing its potency. Get some.
Regulators Ignore the Man behind the Curtain in MF Global Collapse