the last paragraph, explaining why "Pursuit of Happiness" as a higher idea than "Possession of 'property' snoockered from Walmart"
You skipped the most important part, the pursuit of Happiness is an explicitly anti-Talmudic provision -- I start with the Constitution and work backwards in time.
Our Constitution does not organize a government that was exclusively "Christian." But, there is an impenetrable and insurmountable separation ... a barrier ... between the Talmud and our Constitution.
The anti-Talmudic provision in our Constitution is explicit. Art.1, Sec.10 provides that, when, at the end of the day (or week or month, or whatever) an employer goes to each of his employees, as he must, to settle the debt that he owes them for their advance of labor, he must make a tender of gold or silver to them, to settle the debts that he owes.
Like it, or lump it, it is there and it is explicit. This provision in our Constitution is also in accord with the laws of God as expressed in the Bible and the Quoran.
But that provision is expressly anti-Talmudic. It results in a downward distribution of gold and silver towards the honesty of creativity and labor. This idea of downward flow of money, towards the honesty of labor, is an expressly anti-Talmudic idea. (By money, I mean honest and legal money, as defined in the Bible, the Quoran, our common law, and international law.)
Under the Talmud, an employer is not allowed to so much as even acknowledge that he owes a debt for the labor of his employees. All employees are considered as goyem, or roughly chattel slaves. Under Talmudic law, no Jew is allowed to pass gold or silver downward, into the hands of a goyem.
The Founding Fathers were not evangelical Christians or Muslims (in the modern Zionist sense). But they were openly and ferociously anti-Talmudic, as was the general population as well. Talmudic nut-jobs have hated our Constitution ever since.
The Founding Fathers had a very important reason to reject the idea of Zionist exceptionalism in the Talmud. The central idea of the Talmud, that a favored few were born booted and spurred to ride herd on humanity (quoting Jefferson loosely) negates one idea that is central to the idea of a republic. Above all else, the creation of a republic was the dream of our Founding Fathers, and it is still today a dream towards which end they gave all their blood and treasure. In a republic every individual is recognized for his or her spiritual godhead and creative (negentropic) potential. The Talmud nut-job cannot handle that simple truth.
Pursuit of happiness is a KEY phrase in the Declaration of Independence. It goes back to the idea that mankind is created in the image and likeness of the Creator(s). The Founding Fathers spoke in terms of a "congruence and similitude," between man with our Creator. It is a concept from geometry and harmonics -- a musical concept. Happiness to our founding fathers was not endless Viagra and new porn-crazed girlfriends awaiting around every corner. Happiness was when man, by the congruence and similitude with which his godhead was made by, with and for the Creator(s), was free to "infuse" the "res" of the Earth (i.e. the inert "thing" in the common law concept of "property") with his identity, his creativity, his personality, etc. Happiness was lawful, creative, uplifting productivity. Happiness is a spiritual congruence with the manners of creation, and we have a right as humans, made, by our choices, in the congruent image and likeness, to pursue it. Thus, as an individual, I have an unalienable right, to pursue happiness. I am free to not only "own" my lot, as a plot of dirt, but, being made in the image and likeness, I also have an unalienable right to pursue the happiness of uplifting it, of infusing it with my personality, of increasing its ecological capacity, making a garden teeming with life from the inert Earth.
This is entirely congruent with the above anti-Talmudic provision found in Art.1 Sec.10, regarding settlements of debts owed for honesty of labor.
Other than that, I give your work a grade of B+. Which is pretty damn good by me, so get your head fat, and please keep it up.
In my previous article, we discussed the rights embodied in the "Declaration of Independence" and our right, as a people, to replace tyrannical leadership. In this article, we will discuss the Founders definition of tyranny.
"Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world." (Declaration of Independence)
1. "He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good." In other words, the King supported laws that were for the benefit of a small minority of greedy psychopaths. Not for the common good. In our day, most of these laws deal with disclosure, or the lack thereof. Other laws that are opposed to the Public Good are the "Patriot Acts", which strip all of us of our Constitutional Rights. Orrin Hatch, Joseph Cannon and their "Federalist Society" have been secretly conspiring to overthrow our liberties by the creation of these tyrannical laws.
Executive Orders are also "Unconstitutional". The Executive has no Constitutional power to legislate laws. That power resides in Congress alone. The creation of Federal Agencies, that can also make laws of their own accord, is another Constitutional violation. There are no provisions for the various "Czars" within our Constitution.
The Constitution states that only gold and silver shall be legal tender. This law was designed to prevent the formation of a private banking cartel by keeping the nations wealth in the hands of its citizens. The Federal Reserve is clearly an institution created by unjust laws, and used as an instrument of tyranny, to oppress America and her citizens.
This has become crystal clear throughout the mortgage crisis, derivatives mess and bailouts. The result being theft of this nations wealth, and conversion of our real assets, into gold and silver now sitting in foreign vaults under foreign ownership.
Clearly our Congress, Executive and Judiciary have refused to assent to laws (The Constitution), that are necessary for our welfare.
2. "He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance..." Just look at the Arizona immigration law. A State has the right to protection of its borders with a foreign government (Mexico). The Federal government has failed to protect this right, and thwarted those that would enact reasonable protections for their own security. All because of men like Bill Marriott and other billionaire oligarchs, who would have to pay a living wage to their employees, if they were American citizens.
Another example is the Oil volcano fiasco. the Governor of Louisiana has tried to take action to prevent an environmental disaster in his state. He has been shut down by our Washington Fascists and their Rockefeller/Rothschild allies through the use of the Coast Guard. Now we have new legislation from the Obama administration, making it a felony to photograph or publish photographs of the damage resulting from their malfeasance.
The Constitution clearly states that those powers not expressly given to the Federal government, in that document, belong to the States.
3. "He has endeavored to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither... Both Bush and Obama refused to enforce our national boundaries, and by doing so, created an undo burden on the Social Service system in those states that have been over-run by illegal immigrants.
4. "He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers." This might easily state that all of our recent Presidents have endorsed social deviants, like Elena Kagan, to sit on our Nations Highest Court. With the unstated objective of undermining our families, faith, just laws, security and religious values.
5. "He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance." Federal, State and Local Bureaucracies now consume 33% of our income (Source)
6. "He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures". Hurricane Katrina set the stage for the acceptance of Martial Law on American soil. The oil volcano will result in the relocation of millions of Americans into FEMA camps, governed by Martial Law. The next "False Flag" terrorist attack could likely result in the imposition of Martial Law on the rest of the American citizenry.
7. "He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power". Crimes committed against Americans by soldiers or subcontractors cannot be prosecuted by local authorities. This was the case in New Orleans. It will be the case in the Gulf States affected by the oil volcano.
8. "He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:" This would now have reference to our relationship with the United Nations, World Court, NAFTA, GATT, Federal Reserve and other unratified treaties with foreign governments made unilaterally through the Executive Branch. This would also have reference to foreign influence by foreign lobbies (like Israel), which persuade us to act against our own betst interests.
I quote the following from the Book of Mormon:
21 And behold, now I say unto you, ye cannot dethrone an iniquitous king save it be through much contention, and the shedding of much blood.
22 For behold, he has his friends in iniquity, and he keepeth his guards about him; and he teareth up the laws of those who have reigned in righteousness before him; and he trampleth under his feet the commandments of God;
23 And he enacteth laws, and sendeth them forth among his people, yea, laws after the manner of his own wickedness; and whosoever doth not obey his laws he causeth to be destroyed; and whosoever doth rebel against him he will send his armies against them to war, and if he can he will destroy them; and thus an unrighteous king doth pervert the ways of all righteousness. (Source)
I will continue this discussion in my next article.
URGENT! Please Support the Cause of Liberty. Donate! (Button at top of page) Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org All comments will appear below.