What gives Arnold Schwarzenegger the right to interfere with another State's internal laws. We are not talking about the violation of any thing legal. In fact, we are talking about illegals, as in illegal aliens. Arizona, which shares a common border with Mexico that is not being defended by our Federal government, has been forced into passing laws to protect the rights of its people.
Those rights include:
1. The right to not have to compete in th labor force with non-citizens that don't pay taxes.
2. The right to not pay Social Services for people that are here illegally
3. The right to not pay for the education of those that are here illegally
The only ones that benefit from illegal aliens are those that hire them at substandard wages. That would be large and small businesses that have no regard for the state in which they are domiciled or do business in. These businesses put profits before the laws of the land. They also fund the Political Action Committees that pressure politicians like Schwarzenegger to do stupid things like boycott Arizona. Therefore, my proposal is simple: Boycott California Businesses and Politicians.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger: Lets cost this guy as much money as we can. Don't buy his books. Don't rent his movies. Don't support anything he does. Let him know that we are a much greater pressure group than anything he will face in California.
2. Disneyland: Why take your vacation in California and support a company that is in a state that hates Arizona? Go anywhere else. Do anything else. Lets hit the California tourist industry.
3. California Vineyards: Ask yourself, who is picking all those grapes? I don't imbibe, but for those of you that do, imbibe in products that come from anywhere else but California.
4. Farmers Insurance: This California company has an atrocious record when it comes to human rights. They are also owned, in a large part, by a company that sets up literal slave camps in North Korea to make their products, British American Tobacco.
We could add others, but, this is a really good start for now.