Important! Starting Monday, June 13, 2011, the Paul Drockton Radio Program will Start at 2 PM Pacific, 3 Mountain, 4 Central, 5 Eastern and run for two full hours on Renseradio.com (Click on the Windows Media Player to listen)
Paul Drockton: CITI Bank Plays the Luciferian Lottery
The Mafia never had it so good. CITI Bank just confessed to betting depositor's money, and money they borrowed from the Taxpayers via the Federal Reserve, on fluctuations in interest rates. Derivatives are options and Futures contracts that let the Luciferian Lunatics bleed our financial system dry.
Outside of TAARP, we need to remember that the banksters are only required to keep 10% of what they borrow from the Federal Reserve as reserves. They can buy lottery tickets with the other 90% if they so desire. Since the American taxpayer is on the hook for every dollar lent by the Federal Reserve, and pays interest to the Satanic Psychopaths on every FRN, this amounts to true taxation without representation from the biggest criminal conspiracy in history.
"Citigroup Inc. (C), the third-biggest U.S. lender, invested about $800 million of shareholder’s money in its own private-equity and hedge funds during the third quarter as regulators seek to curtail the practice. (Source)
We need to remember that every dollar that banks use to play the Luciferian lottery comes from us and is our collective responsibility to repay. Derivatives are nothing more than futures and options that allow vast amounts of wealth to transfer from the taxpayer to the Satanic Psychopath. This is evidenced by the fact that so called insiders continue to lose money on Interest Rate bets, when they are in control of interest rates.
Yes, some bets are meant to be lost, all obfuscation to the contrary. This, my friends is the Rothschild/Rockefeller gift to the US taxpayer, total and complete financial collapse.
"The bank invested in funds managed by the Citi Capital Advisors unit, or CCA, which is run by former Morgan Stanley (MS) executives Jonathan Dorfman and James O’Brien. The division manages private-equity, venture-capital and hedge funds, according to its website. CCA’s managers seek to gain from assets including European corporate debt, subprime mortgage bonds and Indian infrastructure while also betting on global trends and emerging-market bonds. (Ibid)
In other words, the bank is transferring massive amounts of taxpayer guaranteed money through the placement of bets an old blind monkey would never take in a banana store.
Soon, after the massive financial collapse, expect Congress to ratify the so-called Volcker Rule, would would limit the amount banks could invest in the Luciferian Lottery. They would do it now, only, they have all joined forces with, been compromised by, or are part of the Satanic Psychopathic global economic destruction team.
Expect CITI to transfer its derivatives liability to the taxpayer by moving it to its FDIC Accounts.
Buy December Put Options against AIG, CITI, and CHASE.