While praying for the United States of America, I received the following vision, in which I was told that America would be refined as gold in the fire seven times:
1. The first refining fire I saw was the economic collapse. Paper money was worthless. In some places, it was up to men's ankles in the streets. I was told, "Those that love money shall have their fill of money."
2. The second refining fire that I saw was social breakdown, with every man's hand turned against his brother. I was told, "Those that love violence shall have their fill of violence."
3. The third refining fire I saw was man-made plagues spreading throughout the land. I saw that those that were guilty of sexual deviancy, homosexuality, adultery, pornography and other sexual issues were the most susceptible to these plagues. I was told, "Those that spread disease shall have their fill of disease.
4. I then saw hurricanes and earthquakes strike America. I was told, "Those that worship the earth, shall have their fill of worshipping the earth"
5. I saw nuclear weapons explode throughout the land and the great loss of life. I was told, "Those that worship intellect and Science shall have their fill of intellect and Science."
6. I saw invading armies cleanse the land before being destroyed. I was told, "Those that love political intrigue and murder shall have their fill of political intrigue and murder.
7. I saw men reduced to slavery by these foreign armies, as well as their own people. The Mark of the Beast was introduced here in the Americas and many, in their poverty and despair, chose to receive it. I was told, "Those that worship idols shall have their fill of idolatry."
I then saw that the same truths that punished the evil and wicked men that now run the affairs of this great country, turned into a great blessing for the righteous:
1. I saw that the righteous were in a state of preparation against the great judgments. I was told, "Those that despise wealth shall be the wealthiest among the people."
2. I saw that the righteous also prepared for the defense of their families with like-minded men. When the social breakdown occurred, these were left alone. I saw that they were assisted in their defenses by Holy Beings that were assigned for their protection. I was told, "Those that eschew violence shall have peace among the violent".
3. I saw that those that had been virtuous and had avoided the sexual sins so prevalent across the nation, also avoided the plagues that swept across the land. I was told, "Those that love virtue shall be protected by virtue."
4. I then saw many righteous protected from the earthquakes and hurricanes that afflicted the land. I was told, "Those that are in harmony with My Commandments shall be in harmony with the earth."
5. I saw many of the righteous being led out before the nuclear bombs were detonated. Others, that remained as witnesses, walked among the desolating fires without so much as a singed hair upon their heads. I was told, "Fire will consume the wicked, while the righteous shall go unscathed."
6. I saw the righteous gather into the center of the land and prepare to defend themselves from the invading hordes. When these went forth to battle, two were able to put their many to flight. These were assisted by Holy Beings that were invisible to the invaders. I was told, "Those that have faith, shall be protected by their faith".
7. I then saw many of the righteous martyred for refusing the mark of the Beast. These were killed by decapitation. I was shown that they were welcomed into the world of Spirits by the unseen host of righteous martyrs from days gone past. I was told, "Those that reject idolatry shall have everlasting peace".
I saw that the flag of the United States was cleansed, as if by fire, from blood and all manner of filthiness. I saw the Constitution and Bill of Rights restored among the people, and applied in its purity across the land. I saw just men making just laws. I saw peace and prosperity throughout the land. I saw the earth no longer holding back its fullness. I saw the words written in the heavens, "One Nation, Under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All".