4 And it came to pass that I saw among the nations of the Gentiles the formation of a great church.
5 And the angel said unto me: Behold the formation of a church which is most abominable above all other churches, which slayeth the saints of God, yea, and tortureth them and bindeth them down, and yoketh them with a yoke of iron, and bringeth them down into captivity.
6 And it came to pass that I beheld this great and abominable church; and I saw the devil that he was the founder of it.
7 And I also saw gold, and silver, and silks, and scarlets, and fine-twined linen, and all manner of precious clothing; and I saw many harlots.
8 And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the gold, and the silver, and the silks, and the scarlets, and the fine-twined linen, and the precious clothing, and the harlots, are the desires of this great and abominable church.
9 And also for the praise of the world do they destroy the saints of God, and bring them down into captivity.
One of the realities of mortality is the dualistic nature of man. Our Spirits and Intelligence came from God, this makes us good. Our bodies came from a fallen earth, this makes them corrupt. The real battles of mortality take place within us. Our "carnal" mind, which loves all things pleasurable, is at war with our conscience and our true intelligence, which love all things that are good. We either succumb to the one, or surrender to the other.
We also battle between the appearance of good, and the real essence of true goodness. Jesus called the Pharisees "Whited Sepulchers-which were inwardly full of Dead Man's bones". A sepulcher is a tomb. Many men and women appear beautiful outside, while inside they are filled with corrupt excesses.
We have our whited Sepulchers today:
1. Politicians with neatly groomed pates' and expensive suits, that live a millionaires lifestyle while sending innocent young men to their deaths in unjust wars, passing unjust laws, or compromise themselves through unjust lusts.
2. Hollywood film stars and directors that appear beautiful outside but are themselves chained to a lifestyle of excess and fraud. They sell their souls to the devil and promote narcotics, homosexuality, pornography, pedophilia and corrupt philosophies all in the name of the almighty dollar. Leading their victims to a miserable and unfulfilling lifestyle, many promote the Occult and are actively recruiting others to embrace Luciferianism or Satanism.
3. Corporate Leaders that promote products that harm the user. Alcohol, tobacco, pornography, gambling and pharmaceutical companies are just a few. Almost all of these industries are controlled by admitted servants of the devil, the Illuminati. Then there are those that use virtual slave labor in the manufacturing process through third-world countries. All in the name of profit, and at the expense of humanity.
4. Illuminati Banksters that have established an invisible tax through the Federal Reserve system and used it to further corrupt our institutions and rob from the poor. These men are committed Satanists and Luciferians, and seek to bring about a New World Order under Lucifer.
5. Illuminati Military Leadership that places no value on human life and cannot distinguish between innocent civilians and military targets.
6. High ranking Free-Masons that organize violent revolutions and anarchy to take power. Communism, Monopolistic Capitalism and Fascism are the greatest evils and are all designed to bring mankind down into slavery.
Materialism as Religion:
We live in a society where many sacrifice spiritual well-being for temporal excess. Money can be used for honorable things as long as it is acquired in an honorable fashion. To believe that ill-gotten gains can be harnessed for some higher good is the greatest deception of all.
Sadly, we live in a society of "Soothsayers" that promote wealth without labor. The spirit of speculation has done more to destroy our society than any other economic influence. Getting rich quick usually comes at the expense of someone else getting poor quick, leaving in its trail the broken lives and spirits of its victims.
The Praise of the World:
When a fool is recognized by other fools for his foolishness it is hardly an accomplishment. All parades come to an end, medals are forgotten and the crowd always moves on to the next big fool. All that is left is a violated conscience, full of remorse and fearful of retribution.
It is better to be right, and called a fool by the world. At least you know you were right and have the satisfaction of a clear conscience.
Individuals are more valuable than gold or silver. Inner-peace can only be achieved when we know our actions are lifting society instead of dragging it down into the gutter. To be slandered and persecuted for conviction is far better than being famous and prosperous for marketing corruption. Happiness can only be realized when we are doing our best to help others find it.